Sunday 4 December 2011

4/12/2011-Movie Feast~

Nowadays there are many kind of entertainment such as dancing, singing and whatever...Watching movies was the entertainment I like the most and it nearly became my compulsory daily routine. Most of the movies lately more to action and science fiction. It was Exciting and entertaining but no meaning at all. So sometimes i like to watch some "nutrition" movie..and now i would like to share some meaningful words that i watch lately...


"When I was a young man, 
I had liberty, but I did not see it, 
I had time but did not know it, 
And I have love, but did not feel it. 
Many decades would pass before I understood its meaning of all three, 
And now, in the twilight of my life, 
This understanding had passed into contentment. 
Love, liberty, and  time…once so disposable…
Are the fuel that drive my forward, 
And love was the especially my dear, 
For you, our children, our brothers and sisters, 
And the vast and wonderful world that gave us life, 
And keeps us guessing, 
Endless affection for you, Sofia. 
Forever yours…Ezio Auditore…"

Like a poet isn't it? haha~hope you all like it~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment