Thursday 27 October 2011

24/10/2011-Awaiting……

Start from tomorrow the Deepavali holiday will begin. And today, I am already in holiday mood and got no mood for lecture already. During lecture I look left and my right, there were many students absent. I think they already reach home by now. The two hours lecture time just like a whole day for me. This made me recall William Shakespeare quote i learned at secondary school...
"Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow, 
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment